Yo, Sorry about the delay. I think about updating this like every single day...but I don't.
First things first. Megan we miss you. Do your thang. Get yours!
Next: *News flash* I'm not very good at golf. Oh well, I guess I'll try to play more? You see I came to this realization this past weekend while celebrating UVSC's 3 day spring break. I went home to beautiful Alamo California and was able to spend a couple days out on the course with my dad. We had a good time but I really need some work.
Next: Holler if you hear me! I saw Jim Lee aka Bird Boy. That kid cracks me up. I have to think of the Master P song, "I Miss My Hommies." Cause I do. Look, this is how it is these days:
1. Jim Lee (Bird Boy)- lives in SF
2. Justin Wilde (Taco)- Lives in North Carolina
3. Spencer Evans (The Real Dilly)-Connecticut right? Working for the FB Aight!
4. Matt Coons (Judge Wapner)- Now in LA
5. Matt McCasline (Snip)- Up in Oregon. Portland I think.
6. Mark Dalecki (Thee Doctor MD)- Who knows. Salt Lake is my best guess.
7. Robb MacDonald (El Guapo)- He is in Provo
8. Shayne Thueson (Rasta)- Provo as far as I know.
I think that covers it. All my boys are gone or not in contact. It is sad. I really miss you dudes. Hence, Holler if you hear me!