Sunday, April 10, 2005

Up, but Out Dated

Hey! Hey! Hey!

I have a confession to make. I didn't go camping this past weekend like I told a few people. I went to Daytona Beach Florida. I went with a buddy of mine to support the UVSC women's dance team at the National Dance Association National Competition. It was a blast. Our girls place 9th in Division-1. Their routine was flawless right to the end. We had a couple of minor falls at the very very end. Without those deductions we could have placed 3rd. They did awesome and I am proud of them.

Sort of on the same note... Girls are wierd, funny, gross, and on and on. Spending time with women this past weekend only confirmed this. But you know what? I love it! They are SO different from guys and that is why we love them.

I am going to think more about what happened and get back to you. In the mean time check out the new poems I added to my other site.

No comments: