Saturday, April 23, 2005

AHHHH! FINALS!!!

I should be studying but I'm not. I can't, or at least, I REALLY don't want to. The one good thing that comes out of all this is a diploma. I am virtually done with school. That makes me happy. But it also scares me. I don't know what I am going to do. It is one of those points in life some would like to call a defining moment. Sure, why not? I mean, I don't know what direction my life is about to take. I could end up here in Utah, California, Arizona, who knows! I know what I want to be doing but I can't do it yet. I need some experience in the business field before I can go out giving people advice on how to do their marketing. At least I have something to work towards right?

I'd like to meet the woman I am supposed to marry. I am at the point of...I hate it. I want somebody. Everyone else I know has someone. Jealousy won't get me anywhere. But they all had wingmen that helped get them in the right spot. I ain't got no wingman cause they all went down in the blaze of glory. Now it is just me against whatever it is I am facing.

Sorry. Just lonely. But I hate finals. check out some new poems. yep, its true! Caleb has another crush that ain't gonna work out. Read all about it. HA!

No comments: