- One big table that would seat about 20 people.
- Family style seating.
- There would be up to 2 seating times per night.
- Fixed menu each night and would include 3 courses.
- Reserve seats in advance for the dinner you feel like eating.
- Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin on Rosemary Polenta topped with a sweet raspberry sauce.
- Pan Fried Balsamic Lemon Peel Chicken with risotto.
- New York Strip with whipped potatoes and roasted asparagus.
- Homemade Lasagna of freshly made pasta and red sauce. Fresh baguettes.
- Macadamia crusted Ahi with a mango salsa.
- Breakfast at DINNER! Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, french toast, grits, hash browns.
- Grilled TeryiakiPork Tenderloin on coconut rice and grilled pineapple, sauteed leeks.
- Roasted Sage Chicken with scalloped potatoes and green beans.
I also thought it would be fun to sell the leftovers for people that wanted to take what was left home. Waste not. I also wanted to make some cookies each night to send home with each party. A little something to remember me by. Or maybe the Reeve hand dipped cherries and mints.
Anyone have any thoughts?