Friday, December 02, 2011

What The Monkeys!

"I saw a banana on the ground today. A whole banana. I thought to myself, I could totally eat that banana because it comes in a protective sheath. It made me think more about bananas and conclude that they are the best fruit." -Caleb Reeve


I figure I ought to back that up with some opinion. 


1. Bananas communicate better than other fruits. For instance. Ripeness. If a banana is is green you know its not ready. If it is brown than you don't wanna eat it. Clear, straight forward, matter of fact. I love that about bananas.  See, on the other hand, oranges are pretty much orange even after they have gone bad. 
2. Banana laffy taffy is the best flavor.
3. It comes in a protective sheath. If a banana falls on the ground before you peel it you don't have to worry about it. Still good.
4. You can bake bread out of em. The best fruit bread around.
5. They have mini versions of themselves.
6. They taste good in cereal.
7. Monkeys love them.
8. People actually slip on the peels which makes them funnier than other fruits.


I mean what is this ISH when we get down to it? bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

No comments: