Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday Wishes

UPDATE:

I hope I don't get 15 Clappers since its the only affordable thing on there...hahaha.

* I would like the USA to beat Solvenia in the World Cup that day.
** iTunes, Costco, or other gift cards are always welcome.


My Birthday is coming up June 18th and I usually don't have any idea what I want...except I do this year! The only problem is that I feel bad asking for stuff, especially when it is expensive stuff. So that is why it is just a wish list.

1. The MyTouch Slide from T-Mobile. My phone is almost 2 years old and it is time for an upgrade. Its probably not something you can buy for me because I am sure I can get a better deal by talking with T-Mo myself.

2. The Clapper/Smart Clapper. I used to have one for nearly 15 years but it shorted out on me last year and I haven't gotten a new one yet. I miss it so much!

3. A Gold's Gym Membership. Let's face it, I'm fatter then ever I need to get my weight loss on. I'm also as broke as ever and can't afford a gym pass on my own.

That's all I got for now but check back in case I figure out some other things. :)

3 comments:

Mama Coons said...

I told Don to join 24 hour fitness and he did. He wanted Gold's too, but Gold's gym membership is a rip off, I have had a few kids who never finished the membership. 24 is way less confining a membership and you can use it in whatever town you are visiting. Brad's is on freeze while on the mission, but for some reason he has a 24 membership too. Crazy. Have a Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you get what you want!

Mitch and Cortney said...

That's a good wish list for right now... If you want anything else.. that is less expensive let us know! You can always have a birthday party and have a money tree :).

Kara said...

Thanks for this. DONE.