Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Dicotemy

So I had this great costume that was totally inappropriate for church sponsored events so I went back to a costume bestowed upon me by the good graces of Dave Beck. He served an LDS mission in the Baltic States (former USSR) and brought home a little memorabilia for me from the cold war. I played the part well and had trouble breaking character. I have a surprisingly good Russian accent.



My original costume is super funny and I wore it to non-church related events. It is based on a skit done on SNL with Justin Timberlake. It won an Emmy. Here is the link to the video. I did a fine job, I think. Sure it’s a bit provocative and inappropriate but it is funny! The box is fully functional but I just put some candy in there so people would have something to grab when I got them to step 3. (Watch the video)


Please spare me the lectures because it is far too late to do anything about it. The past has passed.

3 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Love it, I love both costumes. Good memories, remember walking down the strip in Vegas?????

Dallas and Krista said...

1- You put a hole in the box...
2- You put your... well, watch the video.
I love it.

Kara said...

Freakin' hilarious! I can totally see you as a vodka guzzlin' Russian (I'm not exactly sure why) and dick in a box...come on...GENIUS! Love it! I'm dying laughing right now, classic Caleb, what could anyone lecture you about? If you don't know, now you know! HA HA