Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Tis the Season!

So, here's a little story. My car got broken into just as the fall semester of school ended in the middle of December. They stole my backpack and my cologne out of my car but left my radar detector, which rules, you should get one. I was happy that the thief didn't steal that. But I was still pretty mad that some one had stole some of my stuff. I had to go buy a new backpack and a bunch of other crap that was in there so I could function in school. (pen, pencil, paper, binders, etc.)

But today, 3 weeks into the semester, I got a phone call that went something like this.

"Hello?"
"Is this Caleb Reeve?"
"Yes"
"This is officer xxxxxx with the provo police department."
At this point I am thinking, oh crap, what did I do this time? I think that way because I know there is something that I done that would anger the police.
He continued, "I have your backpack here with me at the station. It was recovered from a stolen vehicle that we just brought in."

It made my day. The best thing is that he is coming to school to give it to me! Its like webvan...or a pizza. Rad.

I'm in an internet marketing class right now and it is some kind of serious joke.
Keep it straight up gangster yo!

No comments: