Monday, April 02, 2012

I try not to LIE.

Here is some of the stuff I have been on recently.

YouTube:
John Allred's version of Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.Allred is a local product of the Provo music scene. I dig his stuff.  He has a clean, sincere voice. @jallred on twitter.
Black Rob - Like Whoa This song gets me amped! Warning: Explicit Lyrics!

Websites:
www.damnyouautocorrect.com - this site can make me cry on a good day.
http://failbook.failblog.org/ - funny facebook statuses.

Twitter:
@emochrisbosh - fake chris bosh account. has some funny ones.
@gselevator - things overheard in the Goldman Sachs elevators around the world. The level of conceit and arrogance is highly amusing.

TV:
Psych - USA Network on Wednesdays.  This series is on Netflix as well. I find it hilarious.
Community - Thursdays on NBC i think it is. Holy crap, it may be the best show on TV right now.

So there you have it. Get busy!


No comments: