Thursday, June 02, 2011

Just a Random Post

I often have these random thoughts, or what I would consider random, but to you may be perfectly normal or absolutely space cadet sci-fi. But I figured that I would take a few minutes to share some of these thoughts with you. I mean, my blog is called Mental Foreplay. I should get you thinking a little bit right?

1. I often think about who the first person was to see a lobster and decide to eat it. Who in their right mind (and maybe that is the answer) would look at a lobster and think, "you know what, I bet that thing is delicious. If I boil it and dip it in melted butter I may be on to something..." What were the circumstances around that discovery? How desperate was that person? How hungry? Or was that person just an adventurous eater? And how come that didn't happen with Giraffes?

2. Here is a list of people that are just cool, Period.
* Lenny Kravitz - dude just has mad swag.
* Warren Miller - homeboy has been making ski and snowboard movies forever and he has kept it real the whole time.
* Justin Timberlake - I hat to admit it but the guy is hilarious and he brought sexy back.
* Mark Cuban - He owns the Mavs, they just won the Championship and he loves his players and his franchise.

3. Adding to the bucket list:
* Have a single that makes the Billboard charts. If its not lofty what's the point right?
* I also want to get scuba certified. That can go on my birthday post as well should you want to sponsor my scuba certification. :)

That's all I got. It felt like enough to make a post. Love you!

No comments: