Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Car Status

Its been too long and I want to catch everyone up with my car.

Here is the story.

I'm minding my business driving north on Timpview Dr in Provo, heading to play some pick up soccer. All of a sudden, the Silver Toyota you see below, who was headed south on the same road, decided to make a left turn right in front of me. No blinker or anything. I see him turn and I react. I am passing 2780 North, where this guy is turning on to and I decide to try to turn right and miss him.

I didn't. Hit hits me on the driver's side doors which tosses me into a car that is stopped at the 2780 stop sign. I smash him on the back door driver's side and come to a stop. The Toyota hit the front end of the Black Honda. So all 3 cars are damaged in 2 places.

There were a ton of witnesses that will attest to the fact that the kid who decided to turn in front of me was at fault and that is what the insurance company decided as well. Luckily no one was hurt in the accident.

So I am still in a rental car because the repair shop is having trouble locating parts and will be for another 10 days probably. I got the quote the other day and damages came to $5,500!

The good news is that all the parts of the car that were damaged from the accident were parts that all had little dings and bruises on it to begin with. So when I get my baby back baby back baby back it will be in better shape than before the accident. I already got my deductible from the other insurance company so I am in good shape.

The only problem is that I miss my car
.

1 comment:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Luckily you get your car back! Mine is totaled! Booooo...

Congrats.