Thursday, November 17, 2005

Christmas Wish List

Here you go for the peeps who need to know. I will add links so you can see exactly what I'm talking about.

1. Thule Car Rack. I have snowboard racks to attach to it already I just need the base unit and a bike carrier attachment.

2. New Speakers for my car. TBA

3. New cell phone. The Sony-Ericsson T-710 is cool but I don't know if it is a T-mobile approved phone. But I've been thinking of switching recently.

4. iPod accessories such as...Remote and headphones, iTrip,

5.

6.

7.


I'm sure I'll be able to think of some other presents that aren't this expensive. Just give me some time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to Rockymounts.com. They have some good bike attachments for a good price. And they come in all different colors so you can match them to your fancy car.