Well, since I have posted anything of substance recently I thought it was time to do so. I think bullets are the best way for this.
* I just got a job with Provo Canyon School as a courier. My job, basically, is to take the kids at the school to doctor and dentist appoinments, or to and from the airport. Along with some random paper work here and there that is what I do. It is pretty laid back and the people I work with are good people. I like it so far.
* I am a sporting fool. A couple of weeks ago I played 4 softball games, a soccer game, and a flag football game. Needless to say I am a dominant force. I hit about .600 in softball and would probably win a gold glove at any of the 4 positions I play. In soccer I command the field from goal. Earning a shutout in a 12-0 win over the #1 ranked team in the upper division. In football, as quarterback, I threw 3 touchdowns, 0 interceptions, ran for a TD, and caught a TD pass. I threw for over 200 yards. Ok so that was cocky but what else do I have to brag about? Honestly, I'm a single, 26 yr old, college graduate with 2 part-time jobs, and no girlfriend or social life to speak of. So let me boast in the glory of my God given athletic ability. It is really all I have at the moment. And then I realize that intramurals and city league is nothing to brag about...
* I went to Tom's Wedding. I saw Jim there. I love them. I handed Tom a CD with the song Pony on it so he could filfill his Lopez obligations.
* I have all kinds of sweet ideas for companies and absolutley ZERO ways of making any money off of them. It is frustrating. I need some street cred or a company. I need some way to sell these ideas to these companies. pero...no.
* I love women. But I would be totally comfortable changing that phrase to "a woman." I wouldn't mind falling in love.