Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Indeed it is DONE.

I have matriculated which is a school term for wasting time. Its over though. Finally! I will get my diploma in August and I have no more classes to take. So now I am bored...beyond bored. I don't have a job yet so I am just going through the process of finding one.

Today I went on monster.com and craigslist.com and applied for a couple of jobs. Yesterday I e-mailed a batallion of people to try to follow up on leads that I have been blessed with. I also applied for a job a Nu-Skin. that would keep me in Provo...I don't know how excited I am about that. Then again, its not like I have the job yet right? I applied at Golden Corral Buffet. Is that how you spell corral? or is it corrale...who cares really. Isn't it just another name for feeding bucket? I don't think I got the job. hard to believe. I don't know if my bachelor's degree under or over-qualifies me.

I should just focus on rapping or baseball. I could just persue the idea of papparazzi-ing the papparazzi. I'll get hired by famous people to bother and take pictures of the people that bother and take pictures of them. What a sweet idea. Anyone want in with me? I need some start up capital. And a crew. And clients. And I'd have to move to LA or NY. But other then that I am ready to go. I have the idea. That's really all I am good for...ideas. I get 'em every once in awhile.

Shouldn't I be out travelling? Isn't that what College Grads without jobs do? I should be in Europe or Asia or Boston or at the beach house...see it? it's right there.

So have a great day everyone. I'd like to give a shout out to ray ray and big steve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that idea. the paparazzi-salker. could that be considered humanitarian work?

any leads back east??