Wednesday, February 02, 2005

WHY THE TORTURE?

Man I am bored. I don't even have a place to party it up for the Superbowl! Who am I supposed to cheer with when the Pats win? I don't have anyone to make fun of for rooting for the Eagles? I'm gald that the indoor soccer season is starting up or I might go crazy. It really is torture. Now that all of my friends that I have grown up with are moved away and/or married, I don't have anyone to play with. Poor me, right? Last night it was about 8:30 pm and I was done for the night. I went and got in bed. Good Times. I don't really meet anyone new because I don't have anyone to go out with and meet people. I don't want to go out alone! Who wants to hang out with the dode that is LOOKING for friends anyways? So for now I will just hang around and deal with the torture of being lonely...

No comments: