Monday, June 22, 2009

Brief Update

You can follow me on twitter now if you'd like. www.twitter.com/calebreeve or click on the link to the right. It updates to the blog here as well.

I was thinking about it the other day how well these different social utilities are all connected. From my cell phone I can update my twitter, which then will post to my blog and my facebook, updating the status. I can send pictures that I take with my phone to my blog or to facebook with a couple clicks of some buttons. I find it fascinating and maybe a bit of overkill. But hey, apparently people want to know about it.

My Elbow - The final verdict was that I had Cellulitis I got the first bill from the hospital which, if they don't help me out a bit, will set me back about $500. Hopefully I can get a break like last time. My bank account is starving for an influx of cash money. I have a feeling mine isn't the only one out there.

I had a birthday this last week. I turned 30. Hard to believe really. I don't feel older or any different but 30 just sounds older. I had a good birthday. A couple of my friends bought my meals, I had a grip of people over to eat cake and ice cream. Thanks to everyone for your messages and calls. I appreciated them.

No comments: