Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Its not my fault that I like awesome things. I have exceptional taste and I won't apologize.  My great taste ranges from women to suits to bacon.  I am willing to sacrifice at times, I am by no means a slave...I will eat a Hot N Ready pizza...or just not eat. I can slum (not you ladies) and I do for the most part, mainly because I don't have the deep pockets required to get what I want when I want it. 

This also poses a problem when it comes to birthday presents and other gifts.  I don't NEED a lot of stuff. I make due with what I have. Needless to say though, there are some wants in my life.  Things I won't get for myself because I can't afford them or can't justify the purchase, like the Adidas outlet...all of it.

So I ask for these things and usually do not receive. Totally understandable.  But in spite of high prices and an expectation that I won't get this stuff it won't stop me from asking. I stand firmly behind the thought that: 'You can't expect to get a better deal if you never ask for one.'  People aren't just going to give you stuff for no reason, especially if they don't know what you really want.

So here is the list of things I am digging on and would like everyone to get for me. :)

1. The Blendtec Blender. Its only the hottest blender in the game! Are there other blenders who have a  YouTube Channel dedicated to blending things from rakes to iPods?  Did you know it makes soup? It cooks it with friction from the blades. That is intense. Oh yeah, it makes ice cream too.  Sometimes the have them at Costco on sale.

2. Kitchen Aid Pasta Attachments. There are a couple to choose from. One is simply a pasta roller that squishes and flattens the pasta dough. It comes with an attachment that cuts the dough either into flat, fettuccine-like noodles and spaghetti and then there is a different one that makes spaghetti and other shapes.

3. Metal Detectors.  Ever since I was just a wee lad I have had a fascination with these things.  Never have I owned such a powerful tool that could detect metals, potential valuable thingy-ma-bobs, with simply a wave of a magic device.  Its basically a dude version of a magic wand. "Oh look here, I just found a gold watch." I want one. BAD.

No comments: